Afriphonics is a South African teaching programme that has been designed by two early childhood educators in response to the need for a quality literacy teaching programme that:
- Is of interest and applies to all learners;
- Provides a structured approach to learning to read and write that starts at a concrete level and slowly progresses to higher, more abstract concepts;
- Uses a multi-sensory approach to ensure that all learning styles and abilities are catered for;
- Can be taught on an individual, small group or large group basis;
- Integrates various tried and tested modalities and philosophies into one integrated, systematic programme;
- Is locally produced, affordable and relevant to the children of Africa.
The Afriphonics programme was trialed in English over a three-year period, with phenomenal results.
For full details on the Afriphonics programme and for product orders, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel.: +27 (0)82 299 7650 Tel.: +27 (0)82 900 3192
Fax: +27 (0)86 648 0676